An Astronaut, a Pilot, a Turtle, and Batman all walked into a bar…
….and said “The RMTC Relays were the most fun ever!!!!”
Registration is now open for the RMTC Relays – Episode IV. The race (a.k.a. Oktoberfest Triathlon) will be on Sunday, September 27th at Union Reservoir in Longmont. This is a fun opportunity to end (or maybe start) your triathlon season with your fellow RMTC teammates. Whether you are new to the club or a seasoned veteran, this is a great chance to meet new people. ALL ABILITIES are welcomed and encouraged to participate.
To play, register individually using the link below (you cannot join via the race website). Once everyone has signed up, you will be assigned a team and a relay leg. Teams will be appointed based on mixed abilities and speed to maximize the fun. Please know that you may not be assigned your first choice of sport as it will depend on the responses received. Once the teams and legs are announced, the decisions of the commissioner will be FINAL!!
Costumes are not required, but they should be! If you need some ideas – check out the Photos from 2014. There will be prizes for the best costumes, team name, combined transition times, and more!
Sign up now to get in on the fun! See you in Longmont!!
Details and Deadlines:
- What: RMTC Relays at the Oktoberfest Sprint Triathlon. (Distances are 0.5 mile swim, 13 mile bike, and 3.1 mile run.) Click here for Oktoberfest Race Site
- When: Sunday, September 27th
- Where: Union Reservoir – Longmont
- Who: This event is only open to current members of RMTC.
- Cost: $25 per person (*$37 if you do NOT have a USAT membership)
- How to Register: Complete the form by clicking: Relay Registration Form.
- A signed waiver must be submitted to participate. Info will be provided upon registration.
- Registration deadline:Friday, August 28th
- Teams and Captains will be announced the week of August 31st
- Team names are due by Monday, September 14th
Want to volunteer instead of race? Please visit the race website for information. Any other questions – please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RMTC Relay Commissioner