The Rocky Mountain Tri club is a regional, non-profit club, run by its members for its members.
The Mission of the RMTC is to foster a supportive training and racing community for individuals of all levels of interest, ability, and experience in multi-sport activities.
1. To promote the multi-sport lifestyle and introduce new people to the sport of triathlon without intimidation
2. To provide training and racing opportunities for members in a safe & inviting atmosphere.
3. To enrich our members mind & bodies through monthly club meetings.
4. To give back to the local community through volunteerism.
5. To achieve the above objectives in a fun, social environment.
Club workouts cater to ALL LEVELS of athlete, whether you are considering doing a triathlon for the first time or are used to placing on the podium, we have a workout and club members for every level. If you want to learn more check our some of our benefits:
· Organized workouts in all three disciplines
· Access to USAT Certified Triathlon Coaches
· Discounts on sponsors products and services
· On the 2nd Tuesday of every month, we run meetings around topics catered to the club and bring in speakers from our sponsors, affiliates, or club members. We aim to diversity of the topics and reach both the beginner and competitive athlete. We always provide food and beverages at these meetings to be both a social and learning atmosphere. Check out the calendar to see the next event coming up.
· Our sponsors are a part of what keeps our dues low and gets our members great discounts to awesome companies in and around the Denver metro area.
· A key part of what makes the club so special are the social events. The RMTC calendar is filled with numerous social activities including an amazing yearly kickoff party, club BBQ’s, a holiday party and monthly adventures including, cruiser rides, pub crawls, concerts, bowling nights, movies and more! Bring your family to Jazz in the Park, or your significant other to the holiday party; there is clearly more to life than training and racing, and who better to share social time with than your fellow RMTC members!
· It’s always important to give back and the club works hard to provide opportunities to not only cheer on our other members, but to represent our club through volunteering at aid stations, packet pick-ups, and even Denver-based organizations like the Denver Rescue Mission. Check out the community pages for the most up-to-the-minute opportunities available.
Get started today. Become a member.
Get answers to all your questions in the FAQ section.
Read our Bylaws here.
This isn’t enough? Ask us a question!